Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Algo en castellano

Pedir disculpas a los hispano-parlantes por escribir aquí en inglés. Aún que vivo en este país maravilloso que es España, me cuesta menos pensar y escribir en mi idioma natal.
Para leer algo sobre la hipoterápia ya en español, y muchas otras cosas interesantes, os dirigo al AAAEPD.
La Asociación Argentina De Actividades Ecuestres Para Discapacitados tienen una página muy interesante y tratan de la A.A.T. en todos sus aspectos. Merece la pena leerles aún que reconozco que son un poco retirados para subir en el coche y pegarles una visita.
Su página está en www.aaaepad.org

2 comments:

cmeltifa said...

I love your blog. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of career in massage therapy and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on career in massage therapy. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit your blog again!!

p.s added you to my favorites take a moment to stop by http://www.massage-therapy-information.com for I update it frequently

peloquin said...

Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on massage therapy ceus and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your blog is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at massage therapy ceus. If you have the energy swing by http://www.massage-therapy-information.com. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!