Friday, February 04, 2011

Courage

As I look at Ken’s close up video-clip of ‘Barbara’, which is posted below, I find it a bit hard to accept that I have been so physically deformed, then I felt proud of myself for coming out of hiding and getting on with my life under these circumstances. I realize that none of this would have been possible if it hadn’t been for the tremendous support, encouragement and loving friendship being constantly sent my way by friends and family. I would like to take this chance to thank all of you for remembering whom I am inside and keeping me so positive and active. I think I have been able to achieve more in the last few years than I have in a long time. It is a wonderful feeling to know that I have so many people who love and care for me, so I will keep fighting this dreadful virus so that I may continue to be a wife, mother, grandmother, and friend to all of you who mean so much to me.

Thank you all, Barbara

No comments: